Pollution, natural resource and economic growth: an econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shanthini, Rajaratnam, 2007. "Fossil fuel based CO2 emissions, economic growth, and world crude oil price nexus in the United States," MPRA Paper 29574, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Feb 2011.
- Halkos, George & Managi, Shunsuke & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2017. "Evaluating a continent-wise situation for capital data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 57-74.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2007.
"Economic Dynamics, Emission Trends and the EKC Hypothesis New Evidence Using NAMEA and Provincial Panel Data for Italy,"
2007.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna & Zoboli, Roberto, 2007. "Economic Dynamics, Emission Trends and the EKC Hypothesis New Evidence Using NAMEA and Provincial Panel Data for Italy," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 10261, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Du, W.C. & Xia, X.H., 2018. "How does urbanization affect GHG emissions? A cross-country panel threshold data analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 229(C), pages 872-883.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Air Pollutant Emissions in Italy: Evidence from Environmental Accounts (NAMEA) Panel Data," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 277-301.
- Mostafa, Mohamed M. & Nataraajan, Rajan, 2009. "A neuro-computational intelligence analysis of the ecological footprint of nations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3516-3531, July.
- Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke, 2010. "Does energy substitution affect carbon dioxide emissions - Income relationship?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 540-551, December.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, 2016. "Post-materialism, Religiosity, Political Orientation, Locus of Control and Concern for Global Warming: A Multilevel Analysis Across 40 Nations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1273-1298, September.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, 2020. "Catastrophe Theory Predicts International Concern for Global Warming," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 18(3), pages 709-731, September.
More about this item
Keywordspollutants; economic growth; environmental Kuznets curve; EKC; environmental pollution; agricultural pollution; natural resources; sulphur dioxide; carbon dioxide; nitrogen dioxide; forestry; mineral depletion; total suspended particulates; biochemical oxygen demand; nationally protected areas.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijgenv:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:73-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=14 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sarah Parker (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=14 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.