On stability of the demand for money in a developing OECD country: the case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Ugur, Mehmet, 2005. "On stability of the demand for money in a developing OECD country: the case of Turkey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 3978, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaos Dritsakis, 2011. "Demand for Money in Hungary: An ARDL Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 01-16, November.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:167-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferda, HALICIOGLU & Kasim, EREN, 2013.
"Testing Twin Deficits and Saving-Investment Nexus in Turkey,"
50098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & EREN, Kasim, 2017. "Testing Twin Deficits and Saving-Investment Nexus in Turkey," MPRA Paper 83529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2013. "Dynamics of obesity in Finland," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 644-657, October.
- Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali, 2008. "The Demand for Money in Transition Economies," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 35-43, June.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2016064062075 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrs:journl:v:x:y:2018:i:2:p:17-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscointegration; money demand; stability; Turkey; base money targets; monetary policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:gbusec:v:7:y:2005:i:2/3:p:203-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=168 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.