Agro-Tourism Entrepreneurship In The Context Of Increasing The Rural Business Competitiveness In Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela Cristina Drăgoi & Irina-Eugenia Iamandi & Sebastian Madalin Munteanu & Radu Ciobanu & Ramona Iulia Țarțavulea (Dieaconescu) & Raluca Georgiana Lădaru, 2017. "Incentives for Developing Resilient Agritourism Entrepreneurship in Rural Communities in Romania in a European Context," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-30, November.
- Nesrine Khazami & Zoltan Lakner, 2022. "The Development of Social Capital during the Process of Starting an Agritourism Business," Tourism and Hospitality, MDPI, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Maryam Mahmoodi & Michał Roman & Piotr Prus, 2022. "Features and Challenges of Agritourism: Evidence from Iran and Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Stanovčić Tatjana & Peković Sanja & Vukčević Jovana & Perović Djurdjica, 2018. "Going Entrepreneurial: Agro-tourism and Rural Development in Northern Montenegro," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 107-117, March.
- Nesrine Khazami & Zoltan Lakner, 2021. "Influence of Social Capital, Social Motivation and Functional Competencies of Entrepreneurs on Agritourism Business: Rural Lodges," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-24, August.
- Marian ZAHARIA & Rodica-Manuela GOGONEA & Aniela BÄ‚LÄ‚CESCU, 2018. "Rural Tourism Pressure Evolutions in Center Region of Romania," Book chapters-LUMEN Proceedings, in: Carmen NÄ‚STASE (ed.), The 14th Economic International Conference: Strategies and Development Policies of Territories: International, Country, Region, City, Location Challen, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 25, pages 280-290, Editura Lumen.
- Elena SIMA, 2019. "Economic, Social And Environmental Impact Of Romanian Rural Tourism," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 137-146.
- Ana Ispas & Elena Nicoleta Untaru & Adina Nicoleta Candrea, 2019. "Environmental Management Practices within Agritourism Boarding Houses in Romania: A Qualitative Study Among Managers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(14), pages 1-25, July.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; business environment; entrepreneurship; agro-tourism.;
All these keywords.
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy; Animal Welfare Policy
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:13:y:2016:i:1:p:119-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.