Forms to Express an Independent Auditor's Opinion according to the Results of Compulsory and Initiative Audit in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleh Pasko, 2013. "Transformation of Auditor's Report Structure, Content and Scope in International Standards on Auditing," Accounting and Finance, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 1, pages 80-91, March.
- Steven Mong & Peter Roebuck, 2005. "Effect of audit report disclosure on auditor litigation risk," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 45(1), pages 145-169, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- S. Burcu AVCI, 2015. "Major Public Enterprises in Turkey: 2005-2013," Departmental Working Papers 2015-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ali A. Al-Thuneibat & Basheer Ahmad Khamees & Nedal A. Al-Fayoumi, 2008. "The effect of qualified auditors' opinions on share prices: evidence from Jordan," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 84-101, January.
- Nico Dewaelheyns & Cynthia Van Hulle, 2010. "Bankruptcy reform: evidence from a survey among judges and receivers," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(14), pages 1367-1371.
- Andrés Guiral & Waymond Rodgers & Emiliano Ruiz & José Gonzalo, 2010. "Ethical Dilemmas in Auditing: Dishonesty or Unintentional Bias?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 151-166, February.
- Elizabeth Carson & Neil Fargher & Yuyu Zhang, 2016. "Trends in Auditor Reporting in Australia: A Synthesis and Opportunities for Research," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(3), pages 226-242, September.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit report; unmodified auditor's opinion; modified auditor's opinion; International Standards on Auditing; compulsory audit; initiative audit;
All these keywords.
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaf:journl:y:2018:i:2:p:102-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iafkvua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Serhiy Ostapchuk (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iafkvua.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.