A Panel Estimation of the Relationship Between Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth and CO2 Emissions in BRICS Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuai, Chenyang & Shen, Liyin & Jiao, Liudan & Wu, Ya & Tan, Yongtao, 2017. "Identifying key impact factors on carbon emission: Evidences from panel and time-series data of 125 countries from 1990 to 2011," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 310-325.
More about this item
Keywordspanel analysis; environmental Kuznets Curve; CO2 emissions; growth economic; trade liberalization;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hyp:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:4:p:3-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iulian Panait). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehypro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .