SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE HOTEL NETWORKS IN BRAZIL,Evidence from the Northern Coast of Bahia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira Freire Guimarães, Carla Regina & Silva, Joaquim Ramos, 2016. "Pay gap by gender in the tourism industry of Brazil," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 440-450.
- Joaquim Ramos Silva & Carla Regina Ferreira Freire Guimarães, 2017. "Wage differentials in Brazil: Tourism vs. other service sectors," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1319606-131, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; regional policy; tourism location; tourist-residential complexes; business strategies; economic development; cultural links;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:vi:y:2014:i:2:p:39-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.