Phillips Curves and Hayekian Triangles: Two Perspectives on Monetary Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hume, David, 1742. "On the Balance of Trade," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Essays, Moral and Political McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Manish & Benjamin Powell, 2014. "Capital Theory and the Process of Inter-Temporal Coordination: The Austrian Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 133-142.
- Robert F. Mulligan, 2015. "Roger W. Garrison and the Integration of Austrian and Mainstream Macroeconomics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, pages 59-79.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:67-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2000. "The Drama Revisited," MPRA Paper 8688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis O’Brien, 2014. "Hayek in the history of economic thought," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-46 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chen, Tao & Gentle, Paul F., 2011. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off and the Significance of the Interest Rate: Some Evidence from United States Data from 1939 through 2007 - Il trade-off tra disoccupazione e inflazione e il ruolo d," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, pages 153-171.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "Capital complementarity, time-to-build, and the persistence of investment starts," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 187-205.
More about this item
KeywordsPhillips curves; Hayekian triangles; monetary dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:20:y:1988:i:2:p:207-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .