The Sustainability of Budget Deficits in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kato, Ryuta Ray, 2002. "Government Deficit, Public Investment, and Public Capital in the Transition to an Aging Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 462-491, December.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Yamada, Junji, 2011.
"Stock price targeting and fiscal deficit in Japan: Why did the fiscal deficit increase during Japan’s lost decades?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-464.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Junji Yamada, 2011. "Stock Price Targeting and Fiscal Deficit in Japan: Why Did the Fiscal Deficit Increase . during Japan's Lost Decades?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-819, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Atsumasa Kondo, 2012. "A Note on Public-Debt Sustainability in an Economy with Declining Fertility," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(2), pages 153-164, June.
- Tomomi Miyazaki & Kazuki Onji, 2017. "The Sustainability of Japan's Government Debt: A Review," Discussion Papers 1716, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Yakita, Akira, 2008. "Sustainability of public debt, public capital formation, and endogenous growth in an overlapping generations setting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 897-914, April.
- Atsumasa Kondo & Koji Kitaura, 2012. "International linkage of inflation rates in a dynamic general equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 141-155, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:35:y:1994:i:2:p:109-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .