The Primitive Economics of the Trobriand Islanders
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aspers, Patrik & Darr, Asaf & Kohl, Sebastian, 2007. "An economic sociological look at economic anthropology," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 9(1), pages 3-10.
- repec:sae:reorpe:v:49:y:2017:i:4:p:633-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario A. Cedrini & Roberto Marchionatti, 2017.
"On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-imperialist Economics,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 633-649, December.
- Cedrini, Mario Aldo & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialist Economics," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201348, University of Turin.
- Cedrini, Mario & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialistic Economics," CESMEP Working Papers 201303, University of Turin.
- Jaimovich, Dany, 2013. "Missing links, missing markets: Internal exchanges, reciprocity and external connections in the economic networks of Gambian villages," MPRA Paper 44080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Voxi Heinrich AMAVILAH, 2016.
"Social Obstacles to Technology, Technological Change, and the Economic Growth of African Countries: Some Anecdotal Evidence from Economic History,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 320-340, June.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2015. "Social Obstacles to Technology, Technological Change, and the Economic Growth of African Countries: Some Anecdotal Evidence from Economic History," MPRA Paper 63273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaimovich, Dany, 2015. "Missing Links, Missing Markets: Evidence of the Transformation Process in the Economic Networks of Gambian Villages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 645-664.
- Arthur Grimes & Robert MacCulloch & Fraser McKay, 2015. "Indigenous Belief in a Just World: New Zealand M?ori and other Ethnicities Compared," Working Papers 15_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon & Sergio Rossi, 2013. "Endogenous money: the evolutionary versus revolutionary views," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 210-229, January.
- Keith Hart, 2012. "Money in Twentieth-century Anthropology," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetart:malinowski1921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .