Understanding the Trajectory of Social Movements in Taiwan (1980-2010)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dafydd Fell, 2010. "Taiwanâ€™s Democracy: Towards a Liberal Democracy or Authoritarianism?," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 39(2), pages 187-201.
- Terao, Tadayoshi, 2002. "An Institutional Analysis of Environmental Pollution Disputes in Taiwan: Cases of 'Self-Relief'," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 40(3), pages 284-304, September.
- Alice H. Amsden & Wan-wen Chu, 2003. "Beyond Late Development: Taiwan's Upgrading Policies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011980, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun-Yi Lee, 2014. "Learning a Lesson from Taiwan? A Comparison of Changes and Continuity of Labour Policies in Taiwan and China," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 43(3), pages 45-70.
- Simona A. Grano, 2014. "Change and Continuities: Taiwan’s Post-2008 Environmental Policies," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 43(3), pages 129-159.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan; social/political movements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:chaktu:v:39:y:2010:i:3:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karsten Giese) or (Heike Holbig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.