Ad usum delphini: A Primer in "New Economy Geography"
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ottaviano, G.I.P., 1999. "Ad Usum Delphini: a Primer in 'New Economic Geography'," Economics Working Papers eco99/28, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2008.
"Regional policy from a supra-regional perspective,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 681-703, September.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2004. "Regional policy from a supra-regional perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa04p509, European Regional Science Association.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2005. "Regional Policy from a Supra-Regional Perspective," Working Papers 245, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ross, Matthias, 2002. "The impact of optimal tariffs and taxes on agglomeration," HWWA Discussion Papers 212, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ross, Matthias, 2002. "The Impact of Optimal Tariffs and Taxes on Agglomeration," Discussion Paper Series 26154, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2007.
"Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives for Vertical Integration,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(5), pages 203-244, September.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2002. "Merge and compete: strategic incentives to vertical integration," Working Papers 65, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2006. "Merge and Compete. Strategic incentives for vertical integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 608, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives To Vertical Integration," Industrial Organization 0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Ross, 2003. "The Impact of Optimal Tariffs and Taxes on Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa03p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Ross, Matthias, 2001. "Transfers, agglomeration and German unification," HWWA Discussion Papers 144, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ross, Matthias, 2001. "Transfers, Agglomeration and German Unification," Discussion Paper Series 26161, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Stiller, Silvia, 2000. "European Regional Policy In The Light Of The New Economic Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa00p298, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsnew economic geography; agglomeration; trade; monopolistic competition;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v59_n1_p89-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Erika Somma to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.