In Search of Monetary Policy Measures: The Case of Italy in the 1990s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Bonci & Francesco Columba, 2007. "The Effects Of Monetary Policy Shocks On Flow Of Funds:The Italian Case," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 75, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ben S.C. Fung, 2002. "A VAR analysis of the effects of monetary policy in East Asia," BIS Working Papers 119, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2003.
"Wage and Public Expenditure Setting in a Monetary Union,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-16, May - Nov.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Macroeconomics 0105002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Working Papers 42, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Amarasekara, Chandranath, 2008. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Economic Growth and Inflation in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 64866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brisne J. V. Céspedes & Elcyon C. R. Lima & Alexis Maka & Mário J. C. Mendonça, 2005. "Measuring Monetary Policy Stance in Brazil," Discussion Papers 1128, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giorgio Di Giorgio, 1999. "Monetary policy shocks and transmission in Italy: A VAR analysis," Economics Working Papers 446, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eugenio Gaiotti, 1999. "The transmission of monetary policy shocks in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 363, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Chiades & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "The Bernanke and Blinder Model in an Open Economy: The Italian Case," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 1-34, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary olicy shocks and indicators; structural VAR;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v57_n2_p213-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.