Cost-Minimizing System Design for Surveillance of Large, Inaccessible Agricultural Areas Using Drones of Limited Range
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Pallottino & Paolo Menesatti & Simone Figorilli & Francesca Antonucci & Roberto Tomasone & Andrea Colantoni & Corrado Costa, 2018. "Machine Vision Retrofit System for Mechanical Weed Control in Precision Agriculture Applications," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-9, June.
- Sanaz Shafian & Nithya Rajan & Ronnie Schnell & Muthukumar Bagavathiannan & John Valasek & Yeyin Shi & Jeff Olsenholler, 2018. "Unmanned aerial systems-based remote sensing for monitoring sorghum growth and development," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Chen, Assaf & Orlov-Levin, Valerie & Meron, Moshe, 2019. "Applying high-resolution visible-channel aerial imaging of crop canopy to precision irrigation management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 196-205.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ephrem Habyarimana & Faheem S Baloch, 2021. "Machine learning models based on remote and proximal sensing as potential methods for in-season biomass yields prediction in commercial sorghum fields," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Peroni Venancio, Luan & Chartuni Mantovani, Everardo & do Amaral, Cibele Hummel & Usher Neale, Christopher Michael & Zution Gonçalves, Ivo & Filgueiras, Roberto & Coelho Eugenio, Fernando, 2020. "Potential of using spectral vegetation indices for corn green biomass estimation based on their relationship with the photosynthetic vegetation sub-pixel fraction," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 236(C).
- Filgueiras, Roberto & Almeida, Thomé Simpliciano & Mantovani, Everardo Chartuni & Dias, Santos Henrique Brant & Fernandes-Filho, Elpídio Inácio & da Cunha, Fernando França & Venancio, Luan Peroni, 2020. "Soil water content and actual evapotranspiration predictions using regression algorithms and remote sensing data," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 241(C).
- Bogdan Kulig & Jacek Waga & Andrzej Oleksy & Marcin Rapacz & Marek Kołodziejczyk & Piotr Wężyk & Agnieszka Klimek-Kopyra & Robert Witkowicz & Andrzej Skoczowski & Grażyna Podolska & Wiesław Grygierzec, 2023. "Forecasting of Hypoallergenic Wheat Productivity Based on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Remote Sensing Approach—Case Study," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Alberto Assirelli & Giuseppina Caracciolo & Mattia Cacchi & Sandro Sirri & Federico Pallottino & Corrado Costa, 2018. "Evaluation of the Detachment Force Needed for Mechanical Thinning of Green Peach Fruits," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-10, July.
- Antonis V. Papadopoulos & Dionissios P. Kalivas, 2021. "Assessing Soil and Crop Characteristics at Sub-Field Level Using Unmanned Aerial System and Geospatial Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-24, March.
- Minhui Li & Redmond R. Shamshiri & Michael Schirrmann & Cornelia Weltzien, 2021. "Impact of Camera Viewing Angle for Estimating Leaf Parameters of Wheat Plants from 3D Point Clouds," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-17, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdrones; surveillance; route planning; optimization; charging station;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:21:p:8878-:d:434909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.