Thermal Properties of Hemp Shives Used as Insulation Material in Construction Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ip, Kenneth & Miller, Andrew, 2012. "Life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of hemp–lime wall constructions in the UK," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Przemysław Brzyski & Magdalena Grudzińska & Martin Böhm & Grzegorz Łagód, 2022. "Energy Simulations of a Building Insulated with a Hemp-Lime Composite with Different Wall and Node Variants," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(20), pages 1-16, October.
- Michał Kubiś & Piotr Łapka & Łukasz Cieślikiewicz & Genadijs Sahmenko & Maris Sinka & Diana Bajare, 2022. "Analysis of the Thermal Conductivity of a Bio-Based Composite Made of Hemp Shives and a Magnesium Binder," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(15), pages 1-11, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yudi Wu & Helen X. Trejo & Gang Chen & Simeng Li, 2021. "Phytoremediation of contaminants of emerging concern from soil with industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L.): a review," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(10), pages 14405-14435, October.
- Rotem Haik & Isaac A. Meir & Alva Peled, 2023. "Lime Hemp Concrete with Unfired Binders vs. Conventional Building Materials: A Comparative Assessment of Energy Requirements and CO 2 Emissions," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(2), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
Keywordshemp shives; porosity; thermal conductivity; air permeability; building partitions;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:15:y:2022:i:7:p:2461-:d:780767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.