The Forecasting Canon: Nine Generalizations to Improve Forecast Accuracy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. J. Lamberson & Scott E. Page, 2012. "Optimal Forecasting Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 805-810, April.
- Brighton, Henry & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2015. "The bias bias," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1772-1784.
- Sanchez-Ubeda, Eugenio Fco. & Berzosa, Ana, 2007. "Modeling and forecasting industrial end-use natural gas consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 710-742, July.
- Bera, Soumitra Kumar, 2010. "Forecasting model of small scale industrial sector of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 28144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Hui-Wen Vivian & Yin, Mu-Shang, 2012. "Forecasting performance of grey prediction for education expenditure and school enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 452-462.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:for:ijafaa:y:2005:i:1:p:29-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pam Stroud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .