Do Investors Capture the Value Premium?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groot, Wilma & Pang, Juan & Swinkels, Laurens, 2012.
"The cross-section of stock returns in frontier emerging markets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 796-818.
- de Groot, W.A. & Pang, J. & Swinkels, L.A.P., 2012. "The Cross-Section of Stock Returns in Frontier Emerging Markets," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-012-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Todd Houge & Jay Wellman, 2007. "The Use and Abuse of Mutual Fund Expenses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 23-32, January.
- George J. Jiang & Andrew Jianzhong Zhang, 2013. "The Shrinking Space For Anomalies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 299-324, September.
- In, Francis & Kim, Sangbae & Gençay, Ramazan, 2011. "Investment horizon effect on asset allocation between value and growth strategies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1489-1497, July.
- Julia Chou & Praveen Kumar Das & S.P. Uma Rao, 2011. "The value premium and the January effect," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 517-536, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:hougeloughran06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.