Alternative Solutions to the Odious Debt Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mitu Gulati & Ugo Panizza, 2020. "Alternative Solutions to the Odious Debt Problem," IHEID Working Papers 02-2020, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Mi Jin & Kim, Jangmin & Roper, Ayla & LaBrenz, Catherine A. & Boyd, Reiko, 2021. "Racial disparities in assignment to alternative response," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 125(C).
More about this item
KeywordsOdious Debt; Sovereign Default; Sovereign Debt.;
All these keywords.
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fle:journl:v:54:y:2020:i:1:p:153-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fleinit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mario Aldo Cedrini (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fleinit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.