The early history of the Phillips curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amid-Hozour, E & Dick, D T & Lucier, Richard L, 1971. "Sultan Schedule and Phillips Curve: An Historical Note," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(151), pages 319-320, August.
- Donner, Arthur & McCollum, James F, 1972. "The Phillips Curve: An Historical Note," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(155), pages 323-324, August.
- Bacon, Robert, 1973. "The Phillips Curve: Another Forerunner," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(159), pages 314-315, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The unconfessed goal of Italian labour market reform
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2012-04-12 17:03:00
- Lo scopo inconfessato della riforma del mercato del lavoro
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2012-04-12 17:24:00
- LO SCOPO INCOFESSATO DELLA RIFORMA DEL LAVORO
by free-italia in Free Italia on 2012-04-13 15:30:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Stefan Gerlach & Reamonn Lydon & Rebecca Stuart, 2016.
"Unemployment and inflation in Ireland: 1926–2012,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 10(3), pages 345-364, September.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Lydon, Reamonn & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Unemployment and Inflation in Ireland: 1926-2012," CEPR Discussion Papers 10567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Lydon, Reamonn & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Unemployment and inflation in Ireland: 1926-2012," CFS Working Paper Series 514, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bozena Kaderabkova, 2016. "Development of the economic cycle on labour market in the national economy and industry of the Czech Republi," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4407037, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Edward Nelson, 2007.
"The Great Inflation and Early Disinflation in Japan and Germany,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(4), pages 23-76, December.
- Nelson, Edward, 2007. "The Great Inflation and Early Disinflation in Japan and Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 6156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2007. "The great inflation and early disinflation in Japan and Germany," Working Papers 2006-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hawkins, Raymond J., 2017. "Macroeconomic susceptibility, inflation, and aggregate supply," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 15-22.
- Emilie Ja?ová, 2016. "The effect of the psychological factor among companies onto the NAIRU and economic cycle on the labour market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5307026, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2013. "La NAIRU y la pseudociencia neoliberal," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 16, pages 18-43.
- Emilie Jasova, 2014. "A Model for Estimation of NAIRU Extended by Demand Shocks and its Application to Business Cycle Analysis in the Labour Market in Hungary and Poland," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401788, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Emilie Jašová & Božena Kaderábková, 2012. "Comparing NAIRU and Economic Cycle from the Perspective of Labour Market in the Countries of the Visegrad Group," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-23.
- Ferreira, Diego & Palma, Andreza Aparecida, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation with the Phillips Curve: A Dynamic Model Averaging Approach for Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 69(4), December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1985:i:sep:p:17-24:n:v.71no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.