Towards a theory of capacity utilization: shiftwork and the workweek of capital
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994.
"Factor Hoarding and the Propagation of Business Cycles Shocks,"
NBER Working Papers
4675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1996. "Factor-Hoarding and the Propagation of Business-Cycle Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1154-74, December.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991.
"Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory,"
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989. "Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Ramey, Valerie A, 1994.
"Output Fluctuations at the Plant Level,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 109(3), pages 593-624, August.
- George J. Hall, 1994.
"Overtime, effort and the propagation of business cycle shocks,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
94-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hall, George J., 1996. "Overtime, effort, and the propagation of business cycle shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 139-160, August.
- Joe Mattey & Steven Strongin, 1997. "Factor utilization and margins for adjusting output: evidence from manufacturing plants," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-17.
- Susanto Basu & Miles S. Kimball, 1997. "Cyclical Productivity with Unobserved Input Variation," NBER Working Papers 5915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary G. Finn, 1995. "Is "high" capacity utilization inflationary?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-16.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1996. "Macroeconomic Implications of Variation in the Workweek of Capital," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 79-134.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2002:i:spr:p:65-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.