Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guizani, Brahim, 2010. "Regulation Policy And Credit Crunch: Evidence From Japan," MPRA Paper 46827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2013.
- Andrew Fieldhouse & Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2017.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Asset Purchases: Evidence from Postwar US Housing Credit Policy,"
1707, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Fieldhouse, Andrew & Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Asset Purchases: Evidence from Postwar US Housing Credit Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Fieldhouse & Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Asset Purchases: Evidence from Postwar US Housing Credit Policy," NBER Working Papers 23154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fieldhouse, Andrew & Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O., 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of Government asset purchases: evidence from postwar US housing credit policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012.
"Deep Recessions, Fast Recoveries, and Financial Crises: Evidence from the American Record,"
NBER Working Papers
18194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012. "Deep recessions, fast recoveries, and financial crises: evidence from the American record," Working Paper 1214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stephen D. Prowse, 1997. "The economics of private placements : middle-market corporate finance, life insurance companies, and a credit crunch," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 12-24.
- William Roberts & David E. Runkle & Charles H. Whiteman, 1993.
"Another hole in the ozone layer: changes in FOMC operating procedure and the term structure,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Roberds & David E. Runkle & Charles H. Whiteman, 1992. "Another hole in the ozone layer: changes in FOMC operating procedure and the term structure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 92-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1996. "The outlook for housing: the role of demographic and cyclical factors," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 39-61.
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1993.
"Credit channel or credit actions? an interpretation of the postwar transmission mechanism,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 71-149.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1993. "Credit Channel or Credit Actions? An Interpretation of the Postwar Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 4485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Evans & Steven Strongin & Francesca Eugeni, 1993.
"A policymaker's guide to indicators of economic activity,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Evans & Steven Strongin & Francesca Eugeni, 1992. "A policymaker's guide to indicators of economic activity," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christian Beer & Walter Waschiczek, 2012. "Analyzing Corporate Loan Growth in Austria Using Bank Lending Survey Data," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 61-80.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 361, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mojmir Hampl & Roman Matousek, 2000. "Credit Contraction in the Czech Republic: Causes and Effects," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 2000/19, Czech National Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrcs:y:1991:i:win:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.