A policymaker's guide to indicators of economic activity
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Ben Bernanke, 1990.
"On the Predictive Power of Interest Rates and Interest Rate Spreads,"
NBER Working Papers
3486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1990. "On the predictive power of interest rates and interest rate spreads," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 51-68.
- Evelyn M. Hurley, 1977. "The commercial paper market," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 525-536.
- Ray Owens, 1991. "Credit crunch?," Cross Sections, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-3.
- Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1993.
" The Role of Credit Market Imperfections in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Arguments and Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 43-64.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1993. "The role of credit market imperfections in the monetary transmission mechanism: arguments and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kashyap, Anil K & Stein, Jeremy C & Wilcox, David W, 1993.
"Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence from the Composition of External Finance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 78-98, March.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1991. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: evidence from the composition of external finance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 154, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1992. "Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence From the Composition of External Finance," NBER Working Papers 4015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Mark W. Watson, 1986.
"Are Business Cycles All Alike?,"
in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 123-180
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Stephen R, 1986. "Monetary Transmission: Through Bank Loans or Bank Liabilities?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 290-303, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhma:92-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.