What a new set of indexes tells us about state and national business cycles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arias, Maria A. & Gascon, Charles S. & Rapach, David E., 2016. "Metro business cycles," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 90-108.
- Beckworth, David, 2010. "One nation under the fed? The asymmetric effects of US monetary policy and its implications for the United States as an optimal currency area," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 732-746, September.
- Millar, Jonathan N. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2016.
"Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-89.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Jonathan N. Millar, 2012. "Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects," AEI Economics Working Papers 10343, American Enterprise Institute.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013. "Time-To-Plan Lags for Commercial Construction Projects," NBER Working Papers 19408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel E. Sichel & Stephen D. Oliner & Jonathan N. Millar, 2012. "Time-to plan lags for commercial construction projects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 2012.
- Martínez-García, Enrique & Grossman, Valerie & Mack, Adrienne, 2015.
"A contribution to the chronology of turning points in global economic activity (1980–2012),"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 170-185.
- Adrienne Mack & Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Valerie Grossman, 2014. "A contribution to the chronology of turning points in global economic activity (1980-2012)," Globalization Institute Working Papers 169, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 31 Jan 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Index numbers (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:2006:i:q1:p:11-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.