Finance companies, bank competition, and niche markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eli M. Remolona & Kurt Wulfekuhler, 1993. "Finance companies, bank competition and niche markets," Research Paper 9316, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ando, Albert & Auerbach, Alan J., 1988. "The cost of capital in the United States and Japan: A comparison," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 134-158, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1994.
"Community-based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_108, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Community-Based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending," Macroeconomics 9906013, EconWPA.
- Robert DeYoung, 2001. "Learning-by-doing, scale efficiencies, and financial performance at Internet-only banks," Working Paper Series WP-01-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael E. Staten & John M. Barron & Andrew B. Chong, 2004. "The Emergence of Captive Finance Companies and Risk Segmentation of the Consumer Loan Market:Theory and Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 584, Econometric Society.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "An Alternative in Small Business Finance, Community-Based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 12, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mark Carey & Mitch Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1998.
"Does Corporate Lending by Banks and Finance Companies Differ? Evidence on Specialization in Private Debt Contracting,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 845-878, June.
- Mark S. Carey & Mitchell A. Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1996. "Does corporate lending by banks and finance companies differ? Evidence on specialization in private debt contracting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth Daniels & Gabriel Ramirez, 2008. "Information, Credit Risk, Lender Specialization and Loan Pricing: Evidence from the DIP Financing Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 35-59, August.
- Tseng, Jauling, 1996. "Farmer-borrowers' selection of short- and intermediate-term loan contracts: traditional lenders versus nontraditional lenders," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gayle DeLong & Robert DeYoung, 2004. "Learning by observing: information spillovers in the execution and valuation of commercial bank M&As," Working Paper Series WP-04-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Karlyn Mitchell & Douglas Pearce, 2011. "Lending technologies, lending specialization, and minority access to small-business loans," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 277-304, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions ; Financial services industry ; Bank competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1992:i:sum:p:25-38:n:v.17no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .