Evaluating the price competitiveness of U.S. exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Klitgaard, 1996. "Coping with the rising yen: Japan's recent export experience," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 2(Jan).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos & González-Gómez, Manuel & Otero-Giráldez, María Soledad, 2018. "Main determinants of export-oriented bleached eucalyptus kraft pulp (BEKP) demand from the north-western regions of Spain," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 112-119.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1999.
"National competitiveness, dynamics of adjustment, and long term economic growth: conceptual, empirical, and policy issues,"
53537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, C. & Singh, A., 1999. "National Competitiveness, Dynamics of Adjustment and Long-term Economic Growth: Conceptual, Empirical and Policy Issues," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 00-af43, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Almarwani, Abdul & Jolly, Curtis M. & Thompson, Henry, 2007. "Exchange Rates and Commodity Markets: Global Exports of Corn, Cotton, Poultry, and Soybeans," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Leachman, Lori L. & Francis, Bill B., 2000. "Multicointegration Analysis of the Sustainability of Foreign Debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-227, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Nuwat Nookhwun & Paiboon Pongpaichet & Songklod Rastapana & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "The Future of Monetary Policy: Roles of Financial Stability and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2010-07, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
KeywordsDollar; American; Foreign exchange;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:1998:i:feb:n:v.4no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gabriella Bucciarelli (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.