The New York - New Jersey job recovery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James A. Orr & Rae D. Rosen, 1997. "1997 job outlook: the New York-New Jersey region," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Jan).
- James A. Orr, 1997. "Industrial restructuring in the New York metropolitan area," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 61-74.
- Howard Howe & Mark Leary, 1996. "New York state's merchandise export gap," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 2(Nov).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOITEUX, Céline & HURIOT, Jean-Marie, 2000. "Services supérieurs et recomposition urbaine," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-02, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Jason Bram & Andrew F. Haughwout & James A. Orr & Robert W. Rich & Rae D. Rosen, 2004. "The linkage between regional economic indexes and tax bases: evidence from New York," Staff Reports 188, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James A. Orr & Rae D. Rosen, 1998. "New York-New Jersey region's job growth to continue in 1999, but risks have risen," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 4(Dec).
- James A. Orr & Robert W. Rich & Rae D. Rosen, 2001. "Leading economic indexes for New York State and New Jersey," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 73-94.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve District; 2nd ; Employment (Economic theory);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:1997:i:oct:n:v.3no.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .