Bank branches in supermarkets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jith Jayaratne & Christine Hall, 1996. "Consolidation and competition in Second District banking markets," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 2(Jul).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolt, Wilko & Humphrey, David, 2013.
"Competition in bank-provided payment services,"
Working Paper Series
1539, European Central Bank.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2013. "Competition in bank-provided payment services," DNB Working Papers 401, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wilko Bolt & David B. Humphrey, 2013. "Competition in bank-provided payment services," Working Papers 13-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Astrid A. Dick, 2003. "Market structure and quality: an application to the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bolt, Wilko & Humphrey, David, 2015. "A frontier measure of U.S. banking competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 450-461.
- Rebecca Demsetz, 1997. "Human resources needs in the evolving financial sector," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Nov).
More about this item
KeywordsBank competition ; Branch banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:1996:i:dec:n:v.2no.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.