Locating Federal Reserve districts and headquarters cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Reis, 2013. "Central Bank Design," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 17-44, Fall.
- Wheelock, David C., 2015. "Economics and Politics in Selecting Federal Reserve Cities: Why Missouri Has Two Reserve Banks," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 97(4), pages 269-288.
- Jaremski, Matthew & Wheelock, David C., 2015.
"Banker Preferences, Interbank Connections, and the Enduring Structure of the Federal Reserve System,"
2015-11, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 16 Aug 2016.
- Matthew S. Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2015. "Banker Preferences, Interbank Connections, and the Enduring Structure of the Federal Reserve System," NBER Working Papers 21553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 2003. "A look inside two central banks: the European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 11-30.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Nicolas L. Ziebarth, 2014. "Credit Relationships and Business Bankruptcy During the Great Depression," Working Papers 2014-11, American University, Department of Economics.
- McAvoy, Michael R., 2006. "How were the Federal Reserve Bank locations selected?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 505-526, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve Act ; Federal Reserve System ; Federal Reserve System - History;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmrr:y:2001:i:sep:p:24-2755-65:n:v15,no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.