Three lessons for monetary policy from the panic of 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James B. Bullard & Christopher J. Neely & David C. Wheelock, 2009. "Systemic risk and the financial crisis: a primer," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 403-418.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2009. "Would quantitative easing sooner have tempered the financial crisis and economic recession?," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip Anthony O’Hara, 2011. "International Subprime Crisis and Recession: Emerging Macroprudential, Monetary, Fiscal and Global Governance," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Michele Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Monetary policy in exceptional times," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 295-339, April.
- Alfred V Guender, 2015. "International Evidence on the Role of Monetary Policy in the Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Puzzle," Working Papers in Economics 15/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Vicente da Gama Machado, 2012. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices and Adaptive Learning," Working Papers Series 274, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5937, The World Bank.
- Cameron Haas & Tai Young-Taft, 2017. "Quantitative Easing and Asset Bubbles in a Stock-flow Consistent Framework," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_897, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fawley, Brett W. & Neely, Christopher J., 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-88.
- Machado, Vicente da Gama, 2013. "Monetary policy rules, asset prices and adaptive learning," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 251-258.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2010:i:may:p:155-163:n:v.92no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .