Commentary on "targeting versus instrument rules for monetary policy: what is wrong with McCallum and Nelson?"
The following are comments in response to Lars Svensson's "Targeting versus Instrument Rules for Monetary Policy: What Is Wrong with McCallum and Nelson?"
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, Christian & McCallum, Bennett T., 2002.
"The non-optimality of proposed monetary policy rules under timeless perspective commitment,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 163-168, October.
- Christian Jensen & Bennett C. McCallum, 2002. "The Non-Optimality of Proposed Monetary Policy Rules Under Timeless-Perspective Commitment," NBER Working Papers 8882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 98-118, February.
- John C. Williams & Andrew T. Levin, 2003.
"Robust Monetary Policy with Competing Reference Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
291, Society for Computational Economics.
- Levin, Andrew T. & Williams, John C., 2003. "Robust monetary policy with competing reference models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 945-975, July.
- Andrew T. Levin & John C. Williams, 2003. "Robust monetary policy with competing reference models," Working Paper Series 2003-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2005:i:sep:p:627-632:n:v.87no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.