Strategic interaction in tax policies among states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- David H. Romer & Christina D. Romer, 2000. "Federal Reserve Information and the Behavior of Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 429-457, June.
- Holden, K & Peel, D A, 1990. "On Testing for Unbiasedness and Efficiency of Forecasts," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 58(2), pages 120-127, June.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1997. "Inflation targeting: lessons from four countries," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 9-110.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Phillip Braun, 1993.
"Twenty-two Years of the NBER-ASA Quarterly Economic Outlook Surveys: Aspects and Comparisons of Forecasting Performance,"
NBER Chapters,in: Business Cycles, Indicators and Forecasting, pages 11-94
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Phillip Braun, 1992. "Twenty-two Years of the NBER-ASA Quarterly Economic Outlook Surveys: Aspects and Comparisons of Forecasting Performance," NBER Working Papers 3965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Croushore, Dean & Evans, Charles L., 2006.
"Data revisions and the identification of monetary policy shocks,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1135-1160, September.
- Dean Croushore & Charles L. Evans, 2000. "Data Revisions and the Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0842, Econometric Society.
- Dean Croushore & Charles L. Evans, 2000. "Data revisions and the identification of monetary policy shocks," Working Paper Series WP-00-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dean Croushore & Charles L. Evans, 2003. "Data revisions and the identification of monetary policy shocks," Working Papers 03-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Scotese, Carol A., 1994. "Forecast smoothing and the optimal under-utilization of information at the federal reserve," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 653-670.
- Joutz, Fred & Stekler, H. O., 2000. "An evaluation of the predictions of the Federal Reserve," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 17-38.
- Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H & Wright, Jonathan H, 2005. "News and Noise in G-7 GDP Announcements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 403-419, June.
- Scott Schuh, 2001. "An evaluation of recent macroeconomic forecast errors," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 35-56.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1992. "How large are economic forecast errors?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 25-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yihua Yu & Li Zhang & Fanghua Li & Xinye Zheng, 2013. "Strategic interaction and the determinants of public health expenditures in China: a spatial panel perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 203-221, February.
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013.
"Central government's infrastructure investment across Chinese regions: A dynamic spatial panel data approach,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 264-276.
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "Central Government's Infrastructure Investment across Chinese Regions: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 50407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denvil Duncan & Ed Gerrish, 2014. "Personal income tax mimicry: evidence from international panel data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 119-152, February.
- Raphael Almeida Videira & Enlinson Mattos, 2011. "Ciclospolíticos Eleitorais E Interação Espacial De Políticas Fiscais:Evidências Empíricas Para Os Gastos Com Investimentos, Saúde E Educaçãonos Municípios Brasileiros," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 043, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo, 2007.
"Spatial Dependence in Models of State Fiscal Policy Convergence,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 35(3), pages 361-384, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "Spatial dependence in models of state fiscal policy convergence," Working Papers 2006-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sarker, M. Mizanur Rahman, 2012. "Spatial modeling of households’ knowledge about arsenic pollution in Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(8), pages 1232-1239.
- Agostini, Claudio A. & Brown, Philip H. & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010.
"Neighbor effects in the provision of public goods in a young democracy: Evidence from China,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1027, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Claudio A Agostini & Philip Brown & Xiaobo Zhang, 2011. "Neighbor Effects in the Provision of Public Goods in a Young Democracy: Evidence from China," Working Papers wp_008, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Yonghong Wu & Rebecca Hendrick, 2009. "Horizontal and Vertical Tax Competition in Florida Local Governments," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 289-311, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2004. "Spatial probit and the geographic patterns of state lotteries," Working Papers 2003-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2003:i:may:p:47-56:n:v.85no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .