Samuelson's model of money with n-period lifetimes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Russell, Steven, 2005.
"The role of money in two alternative models: When is the Friedman rule optimal, and why?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1401-1433, November.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Russell, Steven, 2004. "The Role of Money in Two Alternative Models: When is the Friedman Rule Optimal, and Why?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11950, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Russell, Steven, 2003.
"Two-period cycles in a three-period overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 378-401, April.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Russell, Steven, 2002. "Two-Period Cycles in a Three-Period Overlapping Generations Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10250, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Merwan Engineer & Linda Welling, 2001. "Overlapping Generations Models of Graded Age-Group Societies: Economics Meets Ethnography," Department Discussion Papers 0102, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Linda Welling, 2004.
"Overlapping Generations Models and Graded Age-Set Societies,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 454-454, September.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Linda Welling, 2004. "Overlapping Generations Models and Graded Age-Set Societies," Department Discussion Papers 0401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 1998.
"A model of learning and emulation with artificial adaptive agents,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-207, February.
- James B. Bullard & John Duffy, 1994. "A model of learning and emulation with artificial adaptive agents," Working Papers 1994-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Colucci, Domenico, 2003. "Steady states in the OLG model with seignorage and long-lived agents," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 371-381, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary theory ; Samuelson; Paul Anthony;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1992:i:may:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.