Have federal spending and taxation contributed to the divergence of state per capita incomes in the 1980s?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Rosensweig, 1986. "A new dollar index: capturing a more global perspective," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jun, pages 12-22.
- Wing T. Woo, 1984. "Exchange Rates and the Prices of Nonfood, Nonfuel Products," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 511-536.
- Robert Solomon, 1985. "Effects of the strong dollar," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 65-92.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1988. "Is money irrelevant?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-17.
- Ellen E. Meade, 1988. "Exchange rates, adjustment, and the J-curve," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 633-644.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & Janet Rogers, 2011.
"Do State Fiscal Policies Affect State Economic Growth?,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 39(4), pages 483-526, July.
- James Alm & Janet Rogers, 2011. "Do State Fiscal Policies Affect State Economic Growth?," Working Papers 1107, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1989:i:jul:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .