A closer look at the decline in the labor force participation rate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kudlyak, Marianna, 2013. "A Cohort Model of Labor Force Participation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 25-43.
- Bullard, James B., 2014.
"The rise and fall of labor force participation in the U.S,"
The Regional Economist,
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, April.
- Bullard, James B., 2014. "The rise and fall of labor force participation in the U.S," Speech 227, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nucci, Francesco & Riggi, Marianna, 2018.
"Labor force participation, wage rigidities, and inflation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 274-292.
- Francesco Nucci & Marianna Riggi, 2015. "Labour force participation, wage rigidities, and inflation," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2015/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Francesco Nucci & Marianna Riggi, 2016. "Labor force participation, wage rigidities, and inflation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1054, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martin, Fernando M., 2014. "Monetary Policy and the Output Gap," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 27.
- Bullard, James B., 2014. "The rise and fall of labor force participation in the United States," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 96(1), pages 1-12.
- Martin, Fernando M., 2014. "Projecting GDP Growth Using Trends in Labor Force Participation," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 26.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2013:i:october:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.