A look at credit default swaps and their impact on the European debt crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy M. Piger & Robert H. Rasche, 2008. "Inflation: Do Expectations Trump the Gap?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(4), pages 85-116, December.
- William T. Gavin, 2009. "More money: understanding recent changes in the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 49-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria do Rosario CORREIA & Christian GOKUS & Andrew Hughes HALLETT & Christian R. RICHTER, 2016.
"A Dynamic Analysis of the Determinants of the Greek Credit Default Swaps,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 350-376, June.
- Maria do Rosario Correia & Christian Gokus & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Christian Richter, 2016. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Determinants of the Greek Credit Default Swaps," Working Papers 41, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- IANCU, Aurel, 2013. "Extending Financialisation and Increasing Fragility of the Financial System," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130307, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Vogel, Heinz-Dieter & Bannier, Christina E. & Heidorn, Thomas, 2013. "Functions and characteristics of corporate and sovereign CDS," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 203, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Deceanu Liviu & Ciobanu Gheorghe, 2014. "Towards New Meanings Of Sovereign Debt," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 23-33, July.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2013. "Financialisation: Structure, Extent, Consequences," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 172-192, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit ; Financial crises ; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2012:i:apr:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .