Can Countercyclical Capital Buffers Help Prevent a Financial Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro, 2019.
"A Quantitative Analysis of Countercyclical Capital Buffers,"
2019-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jan 2020.
- Faria-e-Castro, Miguel, 2021. "A quantitative analysis of the countercyclical capital buffer," ESRB Working Paper Series 120, European Systemic Risk Board.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Hidehiko Matsumoto, 2021. "Procyclical Leverage and Crisis Probability in a Macroeconomic Model of Bank Runs," IMES Discussion Paper Series 21-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mikkelsen, Jakob & Poeschl, Johannes, 2019. "Banking Panic Risk and Macroeconomic Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 94729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino, 2020.
"Credit Booms, Financial Crises, and Macroprudential Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 37, pages 8-33, August.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino, 2020. "Credit Booms, Financial Crises and Macroprudential Policy," NBER Working Papers 27481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:87640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anna Oates (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.