Luncheon address: policymaking in an interconnected world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra & McCauley, Robert N. & Ueda, Kazuo, 2016.
"Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-16.
- Gerlach, Petra & McCauley, Robert N. & Ueda, Kazuo, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," Papers WP442, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Robert N McCauley, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," BIS Working Papers 389, Bank for International Settlements.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2015. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," CARF F-Series CARF-F-373, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Taylor, John B., 2013.
"International monetary coordination and the great deviation,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 463-472.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," Economics Working Papers 13101, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," NBER Working Papers 18716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," Discussion Papers 12-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Taylor, John B., 2016. "The role of the Chinese economy in the world economy: A U.S. perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 281-285.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Banks and banking; Central ; Financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2012:p:313-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.