Interchange fees in various countries : developments and determinants : commentary on Weiner and Wright
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2003.
"Competing Payment Schemes,"
173, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Lloyd Constantine, 2005. "The need for Federal Reserve and antitrust intervention in the failed U.S. debit and credit card markets," Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 157-167.
- Weiner Stuart E. & Wright Julian, 2005.
"Interchange Fees in Various Countries: Developments and Determinants,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-34, December.
- Stuart E. Weiner & Julian Wright, 2005. "Interchange fees in various countries : developments and determinants," Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 5-49.
- Stuart E. Weiner & Julian Wright, 2005. "Interchange fees in various countries: developments and determinants," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Rochet Jean-Charles, 2003. "The Theory of Interchange Fees: A Synthesis of Recent Contributions," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpc:y:2005:i:may:p:51-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.