Who really made your car?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2013.
"Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0115, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Azadian, Farshid & Murat, Alper E. & Chinnam, Ratna Babu, 2012. "Dynamic routing of time-sensitive air cargo using real-time information," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 355-372.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2017.
"A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States,"
Studies in Economics
1715, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Alexander Klein, Alexander, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 339, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alex, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin, 2013. "Trade and Industrialization after Globalization's Second Unbundling: How Building and Joining a Supply Chain Are Different and Why It Matters," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 165-212 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frigant, Vincent, 2014.
"Une comparaison de la fragmentation internationale des chaînes d’approvisionnement automobiles allemande et française,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 15.
- Vincent Frigant, 2014. "Une comparaison de la fragmentation internationale des chaînes d’approvisionnement automobiles allemande et française," Post-Print hal-01134878, HAL.
- Lara Rivero Arturo Ángel, 2014. "De sistema mecánico a sistema tecnológico complejo. El caso de los automóviles," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(2), pages 11-39, abril-jun.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile supplies industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhle:y:2008:i:oct:n:255a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.