International activities of U.S. banks and in U.S. banking markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Robert B. Kahn & Ross Levine, 1989. "External debt and developing country growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 352, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buch, Claudia M., 2001. "Cross-Border Banking and Transmission Mechanisms: The Case of Europe," Kiel Working Papers 1063, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Olivero, María Pía, 2010. "Market power in banking, countercyclical margins and the international transmission of business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 292-301, March.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Risks in U.S. Bank International Exposures," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 7, pages 65-86 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan, 2003. "Multinational Bank Regulation with Deposit Insurance and Diversification Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mun, Kyung-Chun & Emir Morgan, George, 2003. "Bank foreign exchange and interest rate risk management: simultaneous versus separate hedging strategies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 277-297, July.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Golder, Stefan M., 2001. "Foreign versus domestic banks in Germany and the US: a tale of two markets?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 341-361, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; International ; Banking market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1999:i:sep:p:599-616:n:v.85no.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .