The commercial paper market
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): (1977)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- John R. Graham & Mark T. Leary & Michael R. Roberts, 2013.
"A Century of Capital Structure: The Leveraging of Corporate America,"
in: New Perspectives on Corporate Capital Structure
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Graham & Mark T. Leary & Michael R. Roberts, 2014. "A Century of Capital Structure: The Leveraging of Corporate America," NBER Working Papers 19910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Roberts & David E. Runkle & Charles H. Whiteman, 1993. "Another hole in the ozone layer: changes in FOMC operating procedure and the term structure," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Roberds & David E. Runkle & Charles H. Whiteman, 1992. "Another hole in the ozone layer: changes in FOMC operating procedure and the term structure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 92-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Himmelberg, Charles P. & Wachtel, Paul, 1995. "Commercial paper, corporate finance, and the business cycle: a microeconomic perspective," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 203-250, June.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles P. Himmelberg & Paul Wachtel, 1994. "Commercial Paper, Corporate Finance and the Business Cycle: A Microeconomic Perspective," Working Papers 94-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles P. Himmelberg & Paul Wachtel, 1994. "Commercial Paper, Corporate Finance, and the Business Cycle: A Microeconomic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Evans & Steven Strongin & Francesca Eugeni, 1993. "A policymaker's guide to indicators of economic activity," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Evans & Steven Strongin & Francesca Eugeni, 1992. "A policymaker's guide to indicators of economic activity," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Elizabeth S. Laderman, 1993. "Determinants of bank versus nonbank competitiveness in short-term business lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-32.
- Wilbur John Coleman & Christian Gilles & Pamela Labadie, 1993. "Discount window borrowing and liquidity," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Graham, John R. & Leary, Mark T. & Roberts, Michael R., 2015. "A century of capital structure: The leveraging of corporate America," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 658-683.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1993. "Credit conditions and external finance: interpreting the behavior of financial flows and interest rate spreads," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1977:i:jun:p:525-536:n:v.63no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed