Western economic developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Adam & Roghim, Somaia & Saleh, Ali & Siddig, Khalid H.A., 2013.
"The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County,"
Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series
143481, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Khalid Siddig & Adam Ahmed & Somaia Jaafar & Ali Salih, 2013. "The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County," EcoMod2013 5454, EcoMod.
- Amin, Shahina & DaVanzo, Julie, 2004. "The impact of wives' earnings on earnings inequality among married-couple households in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-70, February.
- Loomis, Terrence M., 2000. "Indigenous Populations and Sustainable Development: Building on Indigenous Approaches to Holistic, Self-Determined Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 893-910, May.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982, June.
- Bassey Benjamin Esu & Nsobiari F. Awara, 2010. "Export Promotion and the Global Economic Crisis," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 12-31.
- Iyigun, Murat F & Owen, Ann L, 1999. "Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 213-232, June.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Knox, Anna & Place, Frank & Swallow, Brent M. (ed.), 2002. "Innovation in natural resource management: The role of property rights and collective action in developing countries," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-7143-3.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - West (U.S.) ; Federal Reserve District; 12th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwe:y:1996:i:mar:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .