Western economic developments
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:5:p:364:d:70125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Ibrahim Fatnassi, 2014. "Oil price and macroeconomy in India – An evolutionary cospectral coherence approach," Working Papers 2014-68, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2007. "The generation gap: relative earnings of young and old workers in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 639, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1997. "Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982, May.
- Ahmed, Adam & Roghim, Somaia & Saleh, Ali & Siddig, Khalid H.A., 2013.
"The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County,"
Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series
143481, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Khalid Siddig & Adam Ahmed & Somaia Jaafar & Ali Salih, 2013. "The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County," EcoMod2013 5454, EcoMod.
- Ignacio Tavares ARAUJO JR & Paulo AGUIAR DO MONTE, "undated". "The Wage Cost of Unemployment Duration: Evidences for the Brazilian Economy," EcoMod2010 259600010, EcoMod.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-31, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Aug 2013.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Working Papers in Economics 13/30, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lean, H.H. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W-K., 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-132/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2016. "A Dynamic Relationship Between Financial Development and Import Demand for Bangladesh: An Evidence from Combine Cointegration and Granger Causality approach," MPRA Paper 71963, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2016.
- Miguel Palma & Tânia Sousa & Zeus Guevara, 2016. "How Much Detail Should We Use to Compute Societal Aggregated Exergy Efficiencies?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Ahad, Muhammad & Khan, Wali, 2016. "Does Globalization Impede Environmental Quality in Bangladesh? The Role of Real Economic Activities and Energy Use," MPRA Paper 76278, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Amin, Shahina & DaVanzo, Julie, 2004. "The impact of wives' earnings on earnings inequality among married-couple households in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-70, February.
- A. Asgharzadeh & M. Azizpour, 2016. "Bayesian inference for Rayleigh distribution under hybrid censoring," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(3), pages 239-249, September.
- Bassey Benjamin Esu & Nsobiari F. Awara, 2010. "Export Promotion and the Global Economic Crisis," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 12-31.
- Iyigun, Murat F & Owen, Ann L, 1999. "Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 213-232, June.
- Muhammad Ahad, 2016. "Does Tourism-led Growth Hypothesis exist in Pakistan? A Freshlook from Combine Cointegration and Causality Approach with Structural Breaks," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(2), pages 94-111, February.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2016. "Does Tourism-led Growth Hypothesis Exist in Pakistan? A Fresh look from Combine Cointegration and Causality Approach with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 72430, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2011. "Methodological Issues in Keynesian Macroeconomics," Chapters, in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Loomis, Terrence M., 2000. "Indigenous Populations and Sustainable Development: Building on Indigenous Approaches to Holistic, Self-Determined Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 893-910, May.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Knox, Anna & Place, Frank & Swallow, Brent M. (ed.), 2002. "Innovation in natural resource management: The role of property rights and collective action in developing countries," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-7143-3.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwe:y:1996:i:jul:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed