Western economic developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Adam & Roghim, Somaia & Saleh, Ali & Siddig, Khalid H.A., 2013.
"The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County,"
Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series
143481, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Khalid Siddig & Adam Ahmed & Somaia Jaafar & Ali Salih, 2013. "The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County," EcoMod2013 5454, EcoMod.
- Amin, Shahina & DaVanzo, Julie, 2004. "The impact of wives' earnings on earnings inequality among married-couple households in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-70, February.
- Loomis, Terrence M., 2000. "Indigenous Populations and Sustainable Development: Building on Indigenous Approaches to Holistic, Self-Determined Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 893-910, May.
- Mahmoud Al-Iriani, 2012. "Oil Curse in Yemen: The Role of Institutions and Policy," Working Papers 694, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982, December.
- Bassey Benjamin Esu & Nsobiari F. Awara, 2010. "Export Promotion and the Global Economic Crisis," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 12-31.
- Iyigun, Murat F & Owen, Ann L, 1999. "Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 213-232, June.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Knox, Anna & Place, Frank & Swallow, Brent M. (ed.), 2002. "Innovation in natural resource management: The role of property rights and collective action in developing countries," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-7143-3.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - West (U.S.) ; Federal Reserve District; 12th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwe:y:1996:i:jan:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.