Analyzing and assessing banking crises
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Does financial development volatility affect industrial growth volatility?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 307-320.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working papers 2012-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working Papers 1302, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Hattendorff, Christian, 2013. "The Natural Resource Curse Revisited: Is There a Financial Channel?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79805, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Serena Ng & Jonathan H. Wright, 2013.
"Facts and Challenges from the Great Recession for Forecasting and Macroeconomic Modeling,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1120-1154, December.
- Serena Ng & Jonathan H. Wright, 2013. "Facts and Challenges from the Great Recession for Forecasting and Macroeconomic Modeling," NBER Working Papers 19469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna L. Paulson, 2008.
"Bank crises and investor confidence,"
Working Paper Series
WP-08-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2009. "Bank Crises and Investor Confidence," Working Papers 09-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2009. "Bank Crises and Investor Confidence," NFI Working Papers 2009-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 2011. "Financial Regulatory Reform: Challenges Ahead," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 242-246, May.
- Giovanni Dell’Ariccia & Deniz Igan & Luc Laeven, 2012.
"Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence from the Subprime Mortgage Market,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 367-384, March.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Laeven, Luc, 2008. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence From The Subprime Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dell’Ariccia, G. & Igan, D. & Laeven, L., 2009. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards : Evidence from the Subprime Mortgage Market," Discussion Paper 2009-46 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan, 2008. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards; Evidence From the Subprime Mortgage Market," IMF Working Papers 08/106, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201503111110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Pagano, 2013.
"Finance: Economic Lifeblood or Toxin?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Social Value of the Financial Sector Too Big to Fail or Just Too Big?, chapter 8, pages 109-146
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Marco Pagano, 2012. "Finance: Economic Lifeblood or Toxin?," CSEF Working Papers 326, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Pagano, 2013. "Finance - Economic Lifeblood or Toxin?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1309, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2013.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Zuzana Fungáčová & Laurent Weill, 2015.
"Does Bank Liquidity Creation Contribute to Economic Growth? Evidence from Russia,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 479-496, July.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2015. "Does bank liquidity creation contribute to economic growth? Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexey Ponomarenko & Anna Rozhkova & Sergei Seleznev, 2017. "Macro-financial linkages: the role of liquidity dependence," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps24, Bank of Russia.
- Randall S. Kroszner, 2011. "Commentary: regulating finance and regulators to promote growth," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 313-323.
- Christian Hattendorff, 2012. "Do Natural Resource Sectors Rely Less on External Finance than Manufacturing Sectors?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- L. Chauvet & H. Ehrhart, 2015. "Aid and Growth. Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working papers 563, Banque de France.
- Alexey Ponomarenko & Anna Rozhkova & Sergei Seleznev, 2017.
"Macro-financial linkages: the role of liquidity dependence,"
Bank of Russia Working Paper Series
wps24, Bank of Russia.
- Alexey Ponomarenko & Anna Rozhkova & Sergei Seleznev, 2018. "Macro-financial linkages: the role of liquidity dependence," BIS Working Papers 716, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - Asia ; Financial crises - Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:2007:i:sep:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.