Reagan fiscal policy and the dollar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Modigliani, Franco, 1988. "Reagan's Economic Policies: A Critique," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 397-426, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enders, Walter & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1997. "Accounting for real and nominal exchange rate movements in the post-Bretton Woods period," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 233-254, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "The Economic Policy of Ronald Reagan. Between Supply-Side and Keynesianism," MPRA Paper 25537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2001.
"Weak Economy and Strong Currency: The Origins of the Strong Yen in the 1990s,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(4), pages 489-503.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2001. "Weak economy and strong currency: The origins of the strong yen in the 1990's," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 218, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Weak Economy and Strong Currency - The Origins of the Strong Yen in the 1990s," International Finance 0404017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Komlos, 2019. "Reaganomics: una lÃnea divisoria," Tiempo y Economía, Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano, vol. 6(1), pages 47-76, February.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1989. "Federal budget trends and the 1981 Reagan economic plan," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 18-31.
- John Komlos, 2018. "Reaganomics: A Historical Watershed," CESifo Working Paper Series 7301, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Dollar; American; Foreign exchange; Econometric models;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1989:i:sum:p:18-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.