Time-inconsistent monetary policies: recent research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Daniel R. Feenberg, 2000.
"The Significance of Federal Taxes as Automatic Stabilizers,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 37-56, Summer.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Daniel Feenberg, 2000. "The Significance of Federal Taxes as Automatic Stabilizers," NBER Working Papers 7662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:429-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loisel, Olivier, 2008.
"Central bank reputation in a forward-looking model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3718-3742, November.
- Loisel, O., 2005. "Central Bank Reputation in a Forward-Looking Model," Working papers 127, Banque de France.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2003. "Minding the speed limit," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may30.
- Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H., 2012. "Has the Fed been a failure?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 569-596.
- Runchana Pongsaparn & Panda Ketruangroch & Dhanaporn Hirunwong, 2012. "Monetary Policy conduct in Review: The Appropriate Choice of Instruments," Working Papers 2012-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2003:i:apr11:n:2003-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .