What caused East Asia's financial crisis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Labor Market Dynamics and Unemployemnt: A Reconsideration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 13-72.
- Stuart E. Weiner, 1993. "New estimates of the natural rate of unemployment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 53-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Kevin Y. & Park, Kwangwoo & Ratti, Ronald A. & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2004.
"Do Main Banks Extract Rents from Their Client Firms? Evidence from Korean Chaebol,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 15-45, June.
- Kim, Yitae & Park, Kwangwoo & Ratti, Ronald & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2002. "Do Main Banks Extract Rents from their Client Firms? Evidence from Korean Chaebol," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Sector Returns and Creditor Moral Hazard: Evidence from Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-687, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Evrensel, Ayse Y. & Kutan, Ali M., 2007. "IMF-related announcements and stock market returns: Evidence from financial and non-financial sectors in Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-104, January.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:135-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sangwoo & Park, Kwangwoo & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2005. "The Very Dark Side of Internal Capital Markets: Evidence from Diversified Business Groups in Korea," CEI Working Paper Series 2005-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange rates ; East Asia ; International finance ; Financial crises - Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1998:i:aug7:n:98-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .