Explaining the increase in remittances to Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2014. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Mexico: An Empirical Study with Structural Breaks, 1970-2010," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 351-373, June.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2010.
"Another consequence of the economic crisis: a decrease in migrants' remittances,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1-2), pages 171-182.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2009. "Another Consequence of the Economic Crisis: A Decrease in Migrants’ Remittances," Working Papers 0907, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Emiko Todoroki & Matteo Vaccani & Wameek Noor, 2009. "The Canada-Caribbean Remittance Corridor : Fostering Formal Remittances to Haiti and Jamaica through Effective Regulation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5947, November.
- Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2008. "Remittances and the household’s expenditures on health," MPRA Paper 9572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2012. "Exploring the causes of the slowdown in remittances to Mexico," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 745-766, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:3:p:273-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013.
"Do Financial and Institutional Variables Enhance the Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean? A Panel Cointegration Analysis,"
International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 273-288, August.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2012. "Do Financial and Institutional Variables Enhance the Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean? A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 1202, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Miguel D. Ramirez & Hari Sharma, 2009.
"Remittances and Growth in Latin America: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis,"
Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Ramirez, Miguel D. & Sharma, Hari, 2008. "Remittances and Growth in Latin America: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 51, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Mazzolari, Francesca, 2010.
"Remittances to Latin America from migrants in the United States: Assessing the impact of amnesty programs,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 323-335, March.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Mazzolari, Francesca, 2009. "Remittances to Latin America from Migrants in the United States: Assessing the Impact of Amnesty Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 4318, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Do Remittances Promote Labor Productivity Growth in Mexico? An Empirical Analysis, 1970-2014," Working Papers 1702, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Remittance Flows and Economic Growth in Mexico: A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1970-2009," Working Papers 1106, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddse:y:2007:i:jul:p:3-7:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.