The economy at light speed: technology and growth in the information age and beyond
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Prat & Boyan Jovanovic, 2015. "Reputation Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 971, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2014.
"Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes, and Consequences,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 565-622
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Technology Diffusion:Measurement, Causes and Consequences," TSE Working Papers 13-420, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri, 2013. "Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2014. "Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Anzoategui & Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Joseba Martinez, 2016. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and R&D as Sources of Business Cycle Persistence," NBER Working Papers 22005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2006. "World Technology Usage Lags," NBER Working Papers 12677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen, 2008. "Do Technology Shocks Lead to Productivity Slowdowns? Evidence from Patent Data," IMF Working Papers 08/24, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddar:y:1996:p:2-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.