Systemic banking crises
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavinia Cristescu, 2009. "The Effect of Capital Market Liberalization in Eastern Europe: Economic Growth or Financial Crisis," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 30, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Garriga, Ana Carolina, 2011. "Regulatory Lags, Liberalization, and Vulnerability to Systemic Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 59154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Castro & Juan S. Ordoñez & Sergio Preciado, 2016. "Network externalities across financial institutions," Documentos de Trabajo 014287, Universidad del Rosario.
- Martín Vallcorba & Javier Delgado, 2007. "Determinantes de la morosidad bancaria en una economía dolarizada. El caso uruguayo," Working Papers 0722, Banco de España.
- Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba, 2008. "Comparing early warning systems for banking crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 89-120, June.
- Iustina Alina BOITAN & Nicolae DARDAC, 2010. "Banking Crises’ Triggering Factors – Lessons from Past Experience," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-33.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "International Finance and Growth in Developing Countries: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 14691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Ching-Chung & Yang, Shou-Lin, 2016. "Bank fundamentals, economic conditions, and bank failures in East Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 960-966.
- Hamdaoui, Mekki & Maktouf, Samir, 2020. "Financial reforms and banking system vulnerability: The role of regulatory frameworks," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 184-205.
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Pawłowska, Małgorzata & Rogowski, Wojciech, 2012. "Relacje firm z bankami w Polsce w świetle danych ze sprawozdawczości bankowej [Bank-firm relationships in Poland in the light of data from bank reporting]," MPRA Paper 42544, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Dairo Estrada & Paola Morales Acevedo, 2008. "La estructura del mercado interbancario y del riesgo de contagio en Colombia," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 030, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Sagner, 2011. "El Índice Cartera Vencida como Medida de Riesgo de Crédito: Análisis y Aplicación al Caso de Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 618, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; Bank failures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpd:y:2005:i:feb:n:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.